Oct. 2017 – Present
3D Technical Artist
- Alongside the team at Fiat Chrysler I created HMI’s (Human Machine Interface) GUI’s
- My responsibilities were to create eye-catching graphics with 2D and 3D content for production on embedded GUIs at Altia mainly for the auto industry.
Feb. 2017 – June 2017
3D Environment Artist
- Video game art for a game called “Kinship” made in Unity
- Created 3D models and textures for buildings and props for a side-scroller game
- Created the in-game mood and the lighting of scenes using Unity and Photoshop
- Level designing of the placement of buildings and background items for 2 stages
June 2016 – Aug. 2016
Lead Virtual Reality 3D Artist
- Working with the team on a car configurator VR project using the HTC Vive and Unreal Engine 4
- My responsibilities were to manage and oversee the 3D assets including the models, textures, and 2D images for a car configurator in the Unreal Engine.
- Created options and buttons and setup the HTC Vive settings for the VR experience.
- Built the features and developed the actions of the user using Blueprints in Unreal.
Oct. 2015-Mar. 2016
- Instructor for tutorials using 3ds Max to create building facades for games at DigitalTutors.com
- As an instructor with the industry leaders in online tutorials I created a course called “Modeling and Texturing a Next-Gen Building for Games in 3ds Max”.
- Planned and instructed a unique workflow with modular pieces to create a building.
- Instructed the use of game making software: 3ds Max, Quixel, Photoshop, Marmoset
GDC (Game Developers Conference) UBM
Mar. 2013 – Mar. 2016
Conference Associate Volunteer
- A volunteer for UBM Tech at GDC in San Francisco, CA
- I’m proud to be part of a huge family of CA’s to help out with the events, session and anything else helping it run smoothly making it the biggest and best gaming convention in the world.
- To me being a part of the CA team is a chance to pay it forward as well as having the opportunity to help an attendee, and give them the best experience possible.
Frog Invasion Games
Dec. 2014 – Mar. 2015
3D Environment Artist
- An indie mobile game company I founded in 2014 called Frog Invasion Games
- Created 3 mobile games from start to finish including the art, design, game testing and publishing them on the Android marketplace.
- The 3 games are: “The Casino Vault Robbery”, “Vietnam Chopper”, and “Bubble Pop”
Jun. 2012 -May 2015
- Black Sand Studios – “World at War” Game
- Xpletive –US Open Golf Cart Racing
- Pixo Group – GM/OnStar VR Experience at CES
- Speedshape– Audi R8 Spot
- I.E. Effects – (Internship) Converted Harry Potter / movies into stereoscopic 3D
Ferris State University
Digital Animation and Game Design
Bachelor of Applied Science
Grand Rapids, MI
Macomb Community College
Digital Art and Animation
Associate Applied Science